Sales Development Representative (Nordics)
At Touchtech, we have a simple goal: to solve retail’s challenges with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the market leading and ground-breaking Endless-Aisle software products — Vendo and Lima — we enable retailers around the world digitalize their retail work-flows in showrooms and stores using interactive displays. From car dealerships to retail stores, pop-up concepts to B2B showrooms, our products are extending what's possible when integrating online with offline, delivering on the promise to increase sales, profitability and enrich customer experience in physical spaces.
Information Technology & Retail
Sales Business Development
Gothenburg HQ or Stockholm
Touchtech, with a proven track record and listed on the Swedish stock market, is on a journey to rapid global expansion and welcome you to be part of our team.
Touchtech is expanding its Sales Development team to increase the adoption of our offerings. Retailers like Bestseller, Eton, J.Lindeberg, MQ and Axel Arigato are looking to Touchtech to help solve their retail challenges. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a critical role in the success of our sales organization by proactively identifying, nurturing, and creating new opportunities. Unlike most Sales Development organizations, we care about the quality of the interactions you have more than the quantity of calls you make in a day. At Touchtech, you will work with prospects to understand their business needs and help them understand how they can benefit working with Touchtech.
You will develop and foster a wide range of technical, analytical, and sales skills that will lay the foundation for your future. Our goal is to set you up for success as an SDR while providing opportunities for you to grow and advance your career at Touchtech.
What You Will Be Doing
As an SDR organization we spend most of our time working to help new potential Touchtech customers make the most of our offerings. Your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with sales, marketing and our partner team to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business.
• Balance the reactive work of responding to interested customers with a creative and proactive approach to identify new opportunities.
• Use CRM tools, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging.
• Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition with potential customers and partners. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help.
What You Bring To The Table
There isn’t a template set in stone for who we hire, but there are some common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
• Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
• Completed degree with 0-3 years’ experience. Preferably in a commercial environment.
• Prior knowledge of B2B sales and SaaS-business or similar
• Experience within the retail industry is a plus
• Genuinely curious with a desire to ask questions and learn new things
• Able to learn and grasp technical concepts. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a lot of resources!
• Creative, self-disciplined and passionate about what they do
• Driven to succeed while always looking to help make your teammates better
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written communication.
What We’re Offering
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of solving retail’s challenges. Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Touchtech is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
• Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
• Your age is only a number.
• Work with smart and talented people in an international environment.
• Ground-breaking technology products
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment in expansion
• Generous, flexible and industry leading benefits package
Sounds like your next challenge?
Send your resume to email@example.com
Interviews will be held ongoing and the role is planned to be assigned as soon as we find the right candidate.
Touchtech is an equal employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.